Monday, March 17, 2008

Honor, Courage, Commitment.

Honor, Courage, Commitment. Those are the three main rules in the Navy. Here in this picture my dad is wearing his forest cammies and has just come home from a long day at work. My dad is a chaplain, and he encourages people to honor these rules. Sometimes we may forget them, and not honor the people who fight for our freedom here in America. Our family used to live in Zambia, and we had been living there for about five to six years, and while we were there I noticed that my family was talking a lot about the Navy, and when I asked my mom about it she said that God may be calling us to America, and she also said that if we move to America, then we might join the Navy.
And sure enough, we did move to America and yup, we joined the Navy also. So thats my story, and remember those rules Honor, Courage, Commitment.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: